Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sept. 13th

Hank Williams birthday coming up on the 17th -- 3WAY's "Lonesome and Crying" night coming up on the 20th -- Plenty of Lonesome and Crying songs tonight.
























On this day in 2009 Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" won Best Female Video during the MTV Video Music Awards. Rapper Kanye West interrupted her acceptance speech at New York's Radio City Music Hall to insist that Beyonce should have won.


















On this day in 1911 Bill Monroe was born in Rosine, Kentucky. Recognized as the "Father of Bluegrass," he joined the Grand Ole Opry in 1939 and entered the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1970. He died on Sept. 9th 1996.








New albums by Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson and Bob Dylan.


.
 









Playlist

You belong with me -- Taylor Swift


3 Uncle Pen --Bill Monroe

The Quiet Life -- Shane Nicholson & Kasey Chambers

How Many Times Have You broken my heart -- Nora Jones

Captain Thunderbolt -- The Perch Creek Family Band

Who's That Man -- Don Fardon

Showman’s life -- BuddyMiller

Her Love -- Dale Watson

Duquesne Whistle --Bob Dylan

Singing Detective -- Van Walker

Ramblin Man -- Foxhow

Before This Heartache Ends -- Susanna Van Tassell

Another broken heart song -- Lynne Moloney

Need you now -- Lady Antebellum

Underdressed -- KaylaD3

It only hurts me when I cry – Lost in Suburbia

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry -- Leon Russell

Lonesome for You -- Hank Williams III

Tuck Away My Lonesome Blues -- Jerry Douglas & Peter Rowan

Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain -- Hank Williams

Learning to Cry -- Justin Townes Earle

I'll Cry Instead --The Beatles

Cry cry cry -- Johnny Cash

Cry Cry Cry -- Robbie Faulks

I Can Make You Cry -- Gorgoni/Chip Taylor/

Don't Cry Sister -- JJ Cale

Fool To Cry --The Rolling Stones

I'll sail my ship alone -- Leon Russell

Wasn`t that enough -- Hit and Run

This flower – April Verch

Murder On Music Row -- Larry Cordle


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment